Education:Bachelor’s in Biology from Arizona State and Masters in food safety from Michigan State.
Experience: Worked for USDA for two years as an inspector. Went into the private industry, and have been working with USDA Facilities since 2006.
These Requirements are straight out of the 9CFR
(a) Only an individual who has met the requirements of paragraph (b) of this section, but who need not be an employee of the establishment, shall be permitted to perform the following functions:
(1) Development of the HACCP plan, in accordance with § 417.2(b) of this part, which could include adapting a generic model that is appropriate for the specific product; and
(2) Reassessment and modification of the HACCP plan, in accordance with § 417.3 of this part. (b) The individual performing the functions listed in paragraph (a) of this section shall have successfully completed a course of instruction in the application of the seven HACCP principles to meat or poultry product processing, including a segment on the development of a HACCP plan for a specific product and on record review.
7 Principles of HACCP meat and poultry
(1) List the food safety hazards identified in accordance with paragraph (a) of this section, which must be controlled for each process.
(2) List the critical control points for each of the identified food safety hazards, including, as appropriate:
(i) Critical control points designed to control food safety hazards that could be introduced in the establishment, and
(ii) Critical control points designed to control food safety hazards introduced outside the establishment, including food safety hazards that occur before, during, and after entry into the establishment;
(3) List the critical limits that must be met at each of the critical control points. Critical limits shall, at a minimum, be designed to ensure that applicable targets or performance standards established by FSIS, and any other requirement set forth in this chapter pertaining to the specific process or product, are met;
(4) List the procedures, and the frequency with which those procedures will be performed, that will be used to monitor each of the critical control points to ensure compliance with the critical limits;
(5) Include all corrective actions that have been developed in accordance with § 417.3(a) of this part, to be followed in response to any deviation from a critical limit at a critical control point; and
(6) Provide for a recordkeeping system that documents the monitoring of the critical control points. The records shall contain the actual values and observations obtained during monitoring.
(7) List the verification procedures, and the frequency with which those procedures will be performed, that the establishment will use in accordance with § 417.4 of this part. (d) Signing and dating the HACCP plan. (1) The HACCP plan shall be signed and dated by the responsible establishment individual. This signature shall signify that the establishment accepts and will implement the HACCP plan.
Who I've helped:
2101 Parker Ave
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
Power Packaging, an Exel Company (owned by DHL)
525 Dunham Rd
St Charles, IL 60174
357 Wilson Ave
Newark NJ, 07105
1671 McDonald Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11230
Nutin but turkey
1308 W. Taylor street
Griffin, GA 30223
632 Major Ave
Minto, ND 58261
The Chef Place
3342 Meadowhill Dr
Murfreesboro , TN 37130
and so on.... Too many to list on the web site. I have a bout 100 more names if you want to know them all !
P.S- Many of our clients make us sign a N.D.A [non-disclosure agreement